Thursday, April 1, 2010

7 Months Already!













I can't believe Kase and Kynlie are already 7 months old. It has gone by so fast and I have loved every minute of it. They are the best babies ever. I have been so lucky that they have been as good as they are because I don't know how I would have ever survived. Also having help from my family has made it better as well and Kody is such a good dad. He loves his kids so much and you can tell he is such a good help with them. I don't know what I would do with out him. The kids are so lucky to have such devoted and hard working dad and I am lucky as well. We took them to the doctor for there check up and they are growing great.
Kase was in the 7% for weight and 35% for height. He is such a happy boy and smiles all the time. He loves attention and could be played with every minute. He is so snuggly and loves to be held. He usually is my better baby when we go places because he most likely will go to anyone and loves getting the attention from people. He is a mama's boy and I love it.
Kynlie was in the 52% for weight and 84% for height. She is such a sweet and cute little girl. She is getting more fun all the time. She is my content baby. She probably is my better baby when we are home because she is so good at just entertaining herself. Although when we go places she is harder because she doesn't like to go to a lot of people and she cries. When she is tired she almost just likes to be put down and left alone. I wish she was as snuggly as Kase. She is kinda a daddy and mommy's girl it depends on her mood. They both sleep 10-12 hrs and are doing great.
I have to admit I am getting a little nervous about them learning to crawl and walk. I am worried how I will be able to keep up with both of them. But I am sure I will figure it out. and with the help of my family I know it will be just fine. I am just sad how fast they grow and although all the ages are fun for different reasons you still miss things and wish they would last longer.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, Tosha I can't believe they are 7 months already. They are so cute. You are such a cute mommy too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your babies are so cute and growing so fast. We will have to get together at Cammy's some day and let all the babies play together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they are so adorable! glad to hear they are good babies. it would be so hard with twins if they weren't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute babies!! They are growing so fast! I am glad that you are surviving it. I can't imagine having two..
    YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tosh your babies are gorgeous!!! I want to add you to my blog but I need your email so you can see mine!! Email me at marissareeder01@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete